∫ Kahlert Foundation ∫ WestRock Foundation ∫ Presser Foundation-Special Projects ∫ GKV Foundation ∫ FM Kirby Foundation
September 1, 2021
Deadline: August 31, 2021
Presser Foundation-Special Projects
Deadline: September 15, 2021
- Pilot programs and first-time collaborations between existing music organizations and other artistic organizations (the music organization must be the applicant and grant recipient);
- Significant anniversary celebrations of an organization and not of organizational personnel (must be a quarter century milestone – 25, 50, 75 years, etc.);
- Initial grant funding for newly established music organizations (within 3 years); and
- Efforts that the Trustees of the Foundation may encourage or initiate through a request for proposals to the field or to specific organizations (consistent with the Foundation’s Conflict of Interest Policy).**
- Non-profit, 501(c)(3) music organizations include: music performance, music presenting or music education organizations (pre-collegiate).
- Pre-collegiate music education organizations include after school music programs, community music schools, music preparatory divisions and youth instrumental and vocal programs.
- The size and scope of the organization is considered when proposals are reviewed.
- Organizations that are in Pennsylvania (including Harrisburg), New Jersey, Delaware or Maryland and are within a 75-mile radius of Philadelphia are eligible to apply.
- Organizations in the New York and Baltimore metropolitan areas will not be considered for funding.
Deadline: September 27-30, 2020, 012:00 EDST — Letters of Interest due for 2022 Grants. Any letters sent prior to September 27 will not be considered. The window will only be open up to 100 LOIs.
- The applicant is a certified 501(c)(3) with a board in full compliance with the IRS;
- Parent organization will have been active for at least five years at the time of the award;
- Its annual operating budget big enough to manage a new, sustainable project yet small enough for a minimum grant of $25,000-50,000 to make a significant difference.
Send LOI’s electronically to LOIsubmissions@gkvfdn.org. and please remember to insert your organization’s name and EIN in the Subject line.
FM Kirby Foundation
Deadline: October 31, 2021
COVID-19 Emergency Response grants
Several local funders have either created new, emergency funds, or have re-directed current grants to address immediate needs. We will update this list as new sources are available.