Detweiler Family Foundation ∫ Bucks County Foundation ∫ Truist Foundation ∫ WestRock Foundation ∫ Presser Foundation-Special Projects
Detwiler Family Foundation
Deadline: July 1, 2021
Bucks County Foundation
Deadline: July 15, 2021
July 31, 2021
- Nonprofit leadership development
- Educator professional development
- Innovative technology
- Financial education
- Financial counseling
- Workforce development
- Student financial management
- Economic development
- Program-related investments
- Community revitalization
- Comprehensive city investments
- Early learning
- College preparedness
- Educational access
Deadline: August 31, 2021
Presser Foundation-Special Projects
Deadline: September 15, 2021
- Pilot programs and first-time collaborations between existing music organizations and other artistic organizations (the music organization must be the applicant and grant recipient);
- Significant anniversary celebrations of an organization and not of organizational personnel (must be a quarter century milestone – 25, 50, 75 years, etc.);
- Initial grant funding for newly established music organizations (within 3 years); and
- Efforts that the Trustees of the Foundation may encourage or initiate through a request for proposals to the field or to specific organizations (consistent with the Foundation’s Conflict of Interest Policy).**
- Non-profit, 501(c)(3) music organizations include: music performance, music presenting or music education organizations (pre-collegiate).
- Pre-collegiate music education organizations include after school music programs, community music schools, music preparatory divisions and youth instrumental and vocal programs.
- The size and scope of the organization is considered when proposals are reviewed.
- Organizations that are in Pennsylvania (including Harrisburg), New Jersey, Delaware or Maryland and are within a 75-mile radius of Philadelphia are eligible to apply.
- Organizations in the New York and Baltimore metropolitan areas will not be considered for funding.
COVID-19 Emergency Response grants
Several local funders have either created new, emergency funds, or have re-directed current grants to address immediate needs. We will update this list as new sources are available.