Foundations Community Partnership ∫ Montgomery County MontcoStrong ∫ Kahlert Foundation ∫ WestRock Foundation ∫ Presser Foundation-Special Projects
Foundations Community Patnership
Deadline: LOI-due July 15, 2021; Applications due August 1, 2021
Since 2015, FCP has assisted Bucks County non-profit organizations with succession planning and strengthening the management team. Organizations that received a grant from FCP within the past 5 years are eligible to complete a Tuition Assistance Grant application to support one staff member per annual grant cycle in either LaSalle University’s Certificate in Nonprofit Management program or its Master of Science in Nonprofit Leadership program. Organizations establish their own criteria for and exercise complete control over the selection of a staff member to be supported by this grant.
Nonprofits with an approved certificate candidate will be reimbursed equal to one-half (1/2) of the total tuition cost. The remaining cost will be funded by the organization and/or candidate. An approved master’s degree candidate will be reimbursed equal to one-third (1/3) of the total tuition cost. The organization and/or candidate are responsible for the remaining two-thirds (2/3) of the tuition.
Awarded annually in August, the Letter of Inquiry is due July 15 while the full application(following LOI approval) must be submitted by August 1, 2021.
September 1, 2021
Deadline: August 31, 2021
Presser Foundation-Special Projects
Deadline: September 15, 2021
- Pilot programs and first-time collaborations between existing music organizations and other artistic organizations (the music organization must be the applicant and grant recipient);
- Significant anniversary celebrations of an organization and not of organizational personnel (must be a quarter century milestone – 25, 50, 75 years, etc.);
- Initial grant funding for newly established music organizations (within 3 years); and
- Efforts that the Trustees of the Foundation may encourage or initiate through a request for proposals to the field or to specific organizations (consistent with the Foundation’s Conflict of Interest Policy).**
- Non-profit, 501(c)(3) music organizations include: music performance, music presenting or music education organizations (pre-collegiate).
- Pre-collegiate music education organizations include after school music programs, community music schools, music preparatory divisions and youth instrumental and vocal programs.
- The size and scope of the organization is considered when proposals are reviewed.
- Organizations that are in Pennsylvania (including Harrisburg), New Jersey, Delaware or Maryland and are within a 75-mile radius of Philadelphia are eligible to apply.
- Organizations in the New York and Baltimore metropolitan areas will not be considered for funding.
COVID-19 Emergency Response grants
Several local funders have either created new, emergency funds, or have re-directed current grants to address immediate needs. We will update this list as new sources are available.