Training and Events
This calendar is updated periodically; please check back often.
Currently Planning for Fall 2019
Book it Right, Track it Right, Report it Right
- What IS a fundraising expense?
- What is the right way to account for special events?
- When are government dollars considered program revenue and when are they fundraising revenue?
- What is the right way to account for administration and program expenses?
- What disclosures are required on fundraising solicitations?
This workshop covers the required and recommended fundraising practices for maximum transparency and compliance.
$35 PANO members; $50 non-members
We are offering this workshop on two different dates in two different locations:
|August 29,2019||September 17, 2019|
|9:00 am-12:00 pm||9:00 am-12:00 pm|
|135 E. State St.|
|1315 Walnut St.
|Bucks County Bar Association||Women's Business Enterprise Center|
CCNM Around Town
September 13, 2019
Nonprofit Learning Lab
Location: International House
3701 Chestnut St., Philadelphia, PA 18974
9:00AM – 4:00PM
Data Driven: Use Data to Accomplish More this Year, Cindy Bergvall, CPA
The Catalyst Center for Nonprofit Management is pleased to offer a series of one and two hour training sessions for busy Boards.
Our training professionals are able to attend your regular Board meetings and conduct mini-trainings in a variety of areas. Popular topics include:
- Strategic Thinking for Boards
- Board Roles and Responsibilities
- The Board’s Role in a Development Plan
- Understanding your Financial Statements
Allow us customize any topic to suit the needs of your Board. Trainings are 1 -2 hours in length and include handout materials. For more information, please contact Liz Vibber, 215-343-2727 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org